1. You didn’t stick to up right after the 1st sale. Right after the sale you could have introduced your other product on the thank e-mail.
two. You did not ship the item in the about of time you stated. If they necessary it in a hurry and you didn’t provide, they won’t rely on you again.
three. Your solution didn’t do as promised. If your product did not achieve their preferred goal they are not going to think your second item will either.
4. Your customer could not get a hold of you in time when they had a “right after question” sale. You could have added further lines of communication.
5. Your customer does not want to revisit your web internet site because it didn’t provide considerably. You could have presented much more original content or freebies.
six. Your competitors is offering cost-free shipping with their product. You should have been much more aware of how they are targeting your buyers.
7. Your buyer forgot your internet site address. You must have offered your clients your internet web site data in your solution package.
8. Your consumer service could not solve a difficulty they had with your product. Your customer service must be educated to deal with most difficulties.
9. You did not up-sell when they have been currently in the getting mood. You can usually try to sell your other item when they’re ready to get your very first a single.
10. Your competition offers a stronger funds back assure. You need to always be considering of far better ways to eliminate the threat from your clients. —-