Acne can leave emotional as well as physical scars. The good news is that advances in acne scar removal can help get rid of the physical remnants of your acne.
Acne scars are usually caused by inflammation at a cellular level that causes darkened or lightened pigmented areas, disruption of collagen fibers and an overproduction of scar tissue. If this inflammation alters the collagen structure, a pock mark or other unsightly scar may develop.
Acne Scar Remedies at Home
1. Many people advocate the vitamin E for acne scars as a great option for people that are looking for a worthwhile solution to this problem. Vitamin E is not only known for its antioxidant effect, but is also said to aid in repair of damaged skin. So, if possible, try and use vitamin E oil for acne scars.
Read more on http://www.herbalcureindia.com
2. If you’re looking to get rid of acne scars with the help of simple things that are found in your kitchen, then look no further than the tray holding tomatoes. Tomato peel is said to be rich in vitamin E and the slight acidic nature of the peel also aids in collagen remodeling. So, take tomato peel and apply it on your scars and after a while wash it off.
3. One simple measure to lighten the appearance of those acne scars is with the help of honey. By applying honey on the face, you tend to lighten the tone of skin, which in turn, makes the pigmented region of acne scars less visible. This doubles up as not only an acne scar home remedy but also a way to make you look younger and fairer!
4. There is simply no denying the fact that diet plays a paramount role in getting rid of acne scars. So, if you’re wondering how to get rid of acne scars naturally, then simply drink lots of water and eat fruits rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, like guava, pomegranate, strawberries, etc. This is not just one of the best acne scar remedies, but will ensure that your skin and hair both glow.
5. Did you know that one of the best acne scar home remedies is lemon juice? Yes, lemon juice for acne scars helps to lighten their appearance because the lemon juice is rich in vitamin C which helps in skin repair and collagen remodeling.
6. More often than not, acne scars are often accompanied by open pores. In such cases one of the open pores and acne scars treatment at home is egg white. Egg white acts as a skin tightening agent, which makes skin look smoother than normal. Thus, simply take some egg white and apply it on your face and let it dry. After a while wash it off. You can also rub ice on the affected region every now and then, as this helps to reduce the irritation and inflammation.
7. Yogurt is said to be a natural anti-tanning agent. So, if you wish to go for natural acne scar removal, then simply take some yogurt and apply it like a face mask on the face. After a while, when it dries, wash it off. This acts as a cooling and skin lightening agent, which makes the acne scars less visible.