HC coating Network News: Abstract: This paper reviews the field of application of fluorocarbon coatings in the construction of common problems (such as coating spalling, blur, pinhole, bubble, shrinkage, yin and yang, color, Finish Quit, etc.) causes and solutions.
Keywords: architecture; fluorocarbon coating; construction; Troubleshooting
1 Introduction Fluorocarbon coatings in China following its debut in various fields have been rapidly expanded, especially with the exterior wall of the first application, a number of high-grade architectural wall decoration has also started using PVDF and FEVE Fluorocarbon resin Coating. FEVE fluorocarbon resin coating due to site construction, the cost is relatively low, so in recent years has made rapid development. Although the application down after a few years a number of issues arising so that the walls of fluorocarbon coating application in the construction pace has slowed, but with the matching system and application of research, fluorocarbon coatings in the future will be more perfect. This article summarizes the fluorocarbon coating often in the building wall construction problems and solutions.
2 wall cracking, coating spalling 2.1 wall cracks over time, new wall-induced self-construction of the wall cracks, leading to putty, paint layer cracks.
2.1.1 crack temperature 184.108.40.206 causes the top wall temperature difference is caused by cracks in the main factor. Temperature difference between cracks is proportional to the extent of the environmental temperature. Large temperature difference between cracks on serious crack on the temperature difference between hours of light; roofing insulation effect of a good crack light crack heavier insulation poor.
220.127.116.11 Control Measures
(1) reduce the expansion joint space between the roof and shorten the length of line segment concrete; will bump into the roof overhanging floor tortuous shape, shortening the length of eaves line.
(2) improve the overhanging design. Design should be given priority within the gutter with drainage; set in reinforced concrete overhanging surface insulation layer; place overhanging set an expansion joint about every 10m; will cast into prefabricated eaves.
(3) general roof by solar radiation, absorb heat more, should the appropriate thickness of insulation layer thickness; with small thermal conductivity, excellent thermal insulation material, and the addition of air insulation layer of roof control temperature to prevent cracking the top wall.
(4) shall make timely grassroots roof insulation; completed a long-term non-residential use, should pay attention to indoor air, causing the floor to prevent the expansion of the indoor temperature is too high, so that the top wall cracks.
(5) enhance the capacity of the top masonry cracking.
(6) strict implementation of the masonry construction standards to ensure the quality of masonry construction. Uneven settlement of foundation cracks
2.1.2 18.104.22.168 Cause (1) As the weak foundation soil or construction of local soil uneven ground, there Ditch, caves, excavation, etc., a large difference between soft and hard soil, compression of the inevitably produce excessive differential settlement.
(2) foundation handled properly, the basis of unreasonable design.
(3) Ground slope failure. Located in the steep edge of the building, due to higher ground elevation, slope is not stable enough, coupled with the role of additional stress in soil, slope failure, sliding, uneven settlement, wall cracking. SABUNG AYAM