Acne is a disorder that causes skin eruptions and inflammation in human beings. It occurs principally during the adolescence/teenage years the Pimple Phase, so to speak, which is suffered or endured by nearly 90% of the young population. Do you want the best natural acne remedies? The best solution to get rid of acne is natural acne remedies. Here are some things that you can concoct in the comfort of your own home to get rid of acne and acne scars:
1. Most women know that cucumber is great for your skin. It can also be used to fight and prevent acne. Make a cucumber paste, put it on your face and let is stay there for several minutes. Unlike lemon and vinegar cucumber doesn’t dry your face, quite the opposite, it moisturize your skin and supplies it with vitamins. Use cucumber mask twice a week and you will see definite improvements to your skin condition.
2. Honey and Cinnamon: Honey has the ability to provide clear, glowing skin, while cinnamon helps in eradicating pimples. Make a paste of the two and apply it on the affected area just before sleeping. Allow it to remain overnight, and wash your face the next morning.
3. Olive oil does not only improve the taste of food, but can also improve the appearance of acne scars. Massage olive oil on the scarred skin. Olive oil has a moisturizing quality that softens the skin’s texture and reduces visibility of acne scars.
4. Personal hygiene is important and can improve your skin in a very good way. Never touch or scratch the acne affected areas. Also make sure never to touch your acne affected area with dirty hands. Wash the acne affected area on face, neck or shoulders several times a day. This makes sure that your skin does not have any dirt, bacteria and dead cells that aggravate acne.
5. Mint has been used to stop acne for centuries. It probably grows in your garden or you can buy it in a fruit and vegetable shop. Squeeze juice from mint leaves and apply to your face before going to bed.
6. Cloves and Yogurt: Dry roast some cloves in a pan. Powder them and add them to a little yogurt to make a thick paste. Apply this paste on the pimples, allowing it to dry and then wash it off. The cloves help dry up the pimples and this remedy is especially effective for people with oily skin.
7. Get plenty of sleep and wake up early morning. Try to reduce stress and learn to cope with daily hassles without letting it affect you. Dont use cosmetics on your skin. Use oil free soaps and face wash. These are some good natural acne remedies that are proven to work.
8. Lemon Juice and Rose Water: A combination of lime juice and rose water in equal parts has proven extremely effective as one of the various pimple natural remedies. Apply this mixture on the affected area and leave it on for about 20-30 minutes. Rinse clean with lukewarm water.
9. Papaya has always known to be a great remedy for pimples. Blend an entire papaya, along with its skin and seeds, and use the pulp as a solution for your swelling pimples. Watch the pimples vanish quickly.