Many women wish to get pregnant and have a child, but not all find getting pregnant to be an easy task. Often, women older than 35 years have a hard time trying to conceive, but fertility issues may also be experienced by younger women. The good news is, regardless of age, there are helpful tips that really work by boosting female fertility. There are definite dos and donts to follow to increase ones chances of becoming pregnant.
Boosting female fertility, these are some dos to observe:
1. Do exercise regularly to maintain a good body weight. Being underweight or being overweight prevents a woman from getting pregnant. Exercising regularly has many benefits; it makes one healthy and is a good way to de-stress.
2. Do eat a balanced diet. Make sure to get enough of these fertility-enhancing nutrients: vitamins D, C, B and E, antioxidants, folic acid, zinc, selenium and omega-3 fatty acids. Consult a nutritionist to get professional advice on what specific food items and supplements to take to help increase fertility levels.
3. Do drink plenty of water.
4. Do seek prompt treatment for diseases related to the reproductive system, such as chlamydia.
5. Do use ovulation kits or basal body temperature charts to determine when to have sex that will lead to conception.
On the other hand, these are donts that should be avoided at all costs:
1. Dont smoke. The harmful substances in cigarettes impair reproductive functioning and decrease estrogen levels in the body.
2. Dont take caffeine and alcohol. Coffee is especially harmful, according to studies. It is estimated that having even one cup of coffee a day can decrease a womans chances of getting pregnant by 55%.
3. Dont stress. Excessive stress lowers fertility levels significantly, which is why women who desperately want to get pregnant cannot do so when they try too hard.
4. Dont stay in places where there are pesticides, radiation, lead, heavy metals and other environmental hazards. SABUNG AYAM