Would you think you could lose belly fat by eating fat? That just does not sound possible, or is it? For all of you who are fighting the battle of the bulge, here are some foods to include in a diet to lose stomach fat fast. Try to incorporate these foods in your diet, and along with some exercise, you will be able to see astonishing results at the end of it all.
1. Beans are other great sources of fiber, along with iron, that must be included in the flat belly diet. Beans such as lima beans, kidney beans, chick peas and soybeans are ideal for this. However, baked beans cannot be consumed while on this diet. Have a bowl of boiled beans, or as part of a salad during dinner.
2. Choose the right seeds and nuts that contain MUFA. All of these nuts and seeds burn belly fat and can be consumed as snacks or added to many recipes: almond butter, natural peanut butter (smooth and crunchy), cashew butter, dry-roasted cashews, dry-roasted sunflower seeds, dry-roasted peanuts, roasted pumpkin seeds, walnuts, Brazil nuts, hazelnuts, almonds, pine nuts, pecans, macadamia nuts, pistachios, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seed paste (tahini).
3. Drinking water helps you lose weight by ensuring proper digestion, facilitating a good nutrient uptake, enhancing metabolism and boosting your energy level.
4. The crucial key in planning your healthy meals is a good balance of the different food groups. It is recommended that your eating each day should include 3-4 servings of vegetables, 1-2 servings of fruits, 2-3 servings of grains and 3 servings of proteins. Your body will take in the right nutrition for your healthiness once you can get this food balance throughout each meal.
5. Since fiber is of utmost importance in this diet, whole grain foods cannot be missed out. Not only fiber, these foods are complex carbohydrates that are needed for energy. As such, whole grain and not brown breads, whole grain cereal, whole wheat pasta, oatmeal, are all suitable when on this diet. Ensure that you avoid ‘white’ foods such as rice (brown rice is permitted), pasta, donuts and bagels, white breads, etc.
6. Add avocados to your meals to burn belly fat. Include either the Hass or Florida avocado in many different entrees to incorporate this MUFA in your diet.
7. Don’t go for calorie counting. Instead, make a written record of all the changes that your body undergoes during your weight loss program in terms of your size and of your weight. Along with that you can record the foods that helped you lose weight.
8. One thing to remember is reading labels carefully before using any food. It is advisable for you to avoid consume some thing that you do not know what ingredients are included in it.
Chicks in STEM Summer Class at FLC for High School Students: June 5 to 16.
Sign up for "Chicks in STEM" this summer and join a group of high school students in the free college course "Introduction to Web Page Creation," offered at either Folsom Lake College or American River College. This educational series for high school females explore STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) topics throughout the academic year and summer. This free program is limited to 30 students in each session. Snacks will be provided. Register today for this technical boot camp in website design that features 18 hours of lecture and 18 hours of laboratory work, at one of two sessions: Folsom Lake College (FLC): June 5 to June 16, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. Address: 10 College Parkway, Folsom, CA 95630 American River College (ARC): June 19 to June 30, 2017, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Monday through Friday. Address: 4700 College Oak Drive, Sacramento, Calif. 95841. Register here. Questions? Contact Teri Munger at [email protected]