Do you often get embarrassed by excessive face sweating? Are you afraid to go out just because you’re afraid of sweating? Does it seem like no matter what you do, you can’t stop the problem? If you answer “yes” to any of these questions, you probably suffer from hyperhidrosis. This is a condition that causes excessive sweating in areas such as the face. There are a number of causes, such as diabetes, menopause, stress, unhealthy diet, arthritis, drugs, etc. More often than not, it’s caused by another condition or disorder.
The good news is that it’s not impossible to treat. There are a few things you can do to stop or control excessive face sweating. If you don’t want to go to the doctor, here are a few things you can try to control the problem on your own:
• The best treatment is to attack the problem before it starts. If you want to prevent face sweating, you need to drink a lot of water. Caffeine is a common cause of hyperhidrosis, so cut down on it if you drink a lot of it. Make sure your body stays hydrated at all times. Drink a lot of water and avoid warm areas.
• Another way to prevent the stimulation of sweat is to modify your diet. If you eat a healthy diet, you won’t have to worry about hyperhidrosis so much. Avoid garlic, onions, sugar, fish, and spicy foods, as they are known triggers. If you eat a lot of processed foods, stop! When the body needs to eliminate such chemicals from the body, it produces more perspiration.
• Wash your face two or three times a day with water and an anti-bacterial cleanser. Bacteria and oil will only make the problem worse, so keep your face free from both. There are plenty of oil-free cleansers that you can use to wash your face. When washing your face, don’t scrub or rub harshly, as this will only irritate the skin. Clean gently and pat your face dry with a towel when you’re done washing.
• Use a good facial antiperspirant. There are many of them on the market, yet not all of them are equal. You need to choose one that contains a good amount of aluminum Chloride. However, you shouldn’t apply too much – you don’t want to cause irritation. You can leave the antiperspirant on at night and during the day you can carry around deodorant wipes. Just make sure that the deodorant wipes are mild enough to use on the face.
• Natural remedies are some of the most effective treatments for excessive face sweating. You can apply certain herbs or baking soda on your face to stop sweating. Some herbs that are known to treat hyperhidrosis include sage, aloe vera, valerian root, eucalyptus, lavender, tea tree oil, peppermint, and witch hazel. Some of these can be found in facial cleansers and moisturizers. Finding the best herbal treatment is a matter of trial and error – some of these might work for you and some might not. Once you find one that does, use it consistently.
Now that you know how to control excessive face sweating, you can finally go out and enjoy yourself with friends! You won’t have to worry about breaking into a sweat out in public anymore. Good luck!
These tips are really just the start. You can get the COMPLETE, step by step regimen for ending your excessive face sweating at my website right now with 12 amazing tactics.
I’ve made it incredible easy to learn each one, step-by-step in a FREE video, appropriately called “Sweat Free Tactics“. It’s over 30 minutes of video including 12 powerful techniques that work for sweaty hands, feet, face, armpits and even generalized hyperhidrosis.
Check it out here ====> http://www.Prevent-Sweating.com
It IS possible to stop excessive face sweating! Watch the step by step video now and never feel self-conscious about your excessive sweating again!