Searching for the most effective treatment for your chin acne or forehead? I guess, we can all agree that it is very depressing to see an ugly pimple. What’s tough is that you can’t even hide it!
People of all ages can generally get facial acne. Acne commonly develops in the T-Zone area. The T-Zone consists of the middle and sides of the forehead, the nasal area and down to the chin. This area is very prone to acne breakouts and lesions.
Reasons Why the T-Zone Is A Hot Spot For Acne Breakouts
Yes, the T-Zone is the area of the face where acne commonly appears. Why?
– T-Zone is the area that is being touched the most. The culprit here is our hands. We sometimes forget to wash our hands after touching a soiled rag or anything that is dirty.
– The T-Zone collects the most oil in the facial area, and we all know that one the main cause of acne is the clogging of pores and follicles.
– In this area of the face, there is a combination of oily, dry or normal skin.
– Stress can cause acne breakouts especially in the T-zone.
How to Control Acne In The T-Zone (Forehead, Nose, Chin)
There are several ways to control acne in the T-zone area. Here are some of them:
– Wash your face at least twice a day with an antibacterial facial wash. Do not use ordinary soap because it will only dry the skin. Use lukewarm water to open up your pores, usually done before washing. On the other hand, use cold water to rinse. Cold water closes the pores.
– Be gentle when you’re drying your face. Rubbing your skin will irritate your skin so be gentle. In addition, rubbing your skin with a towel will spread infection and will also remove the skin’s natural moisture.
– Facial wipes can be used to remove excess oil in the face. – Bear in mind that you should refrain from touching your face. Wash your hands after using hair products so that when you need to apply makeup on you will not transfer germs, dandruff and bacteria from your hair to the skin of your face.
Home Remedies Acne Treatment
Did you know that you can actually find excellent remedies for acne in your kitchen? Try some of these home remedies to prevent and treat acne:
– Rub fresh garlic on and around pimples. Garlic with regular use can make your pimples disappear without any scars.
– To get rid of pimples, blackheads, and cracked skin use fresh lime juice mixed to a glass of boiled milk as a facial wash.
– You can make a beauty mask by using baking soda and water. After application, you’ll notice your skin has greatly improved.
– Create a paste with ground orange peel and water then apply it on the affected area of your face. When rinsing off the mixture, use warm or lukewarm water.
– Drink a glass of wheat grass juice to get rid of acne.
If you want to treat mild acne in your T-zone area, you can find your kitchen very helpful. The kitchen is where you can find simple home ingredients that are effective to treat acne. However for severe cases, it is best to talk your dermatologist for support and treatment.