1. Turn off your Fujitsu Lifebook and remove the power cable. Press the latch on the side of the CD/DVD drive and slide it out of the computer. Then close the screen, turn the unit over and slide the battery out of its compartment on the underside of the computer.
2. Remove the two screws on the hard drive compartment cover located in the bottom corner of the underside of the computer. Remove the cover and slide the hard drive out of its compartment.
3. Remove all ten screws from the underside of the computer. Then turn the computer right-side up and remove the two screws located on each corner of the back of the computer, near the power input jack and screen hinges.
TOSHIBA PA3534U-1BRS Laptop Battery
Li-ion, 4400 mAh, 10.8 V
Price:US $ 52.09
4. Open the computer screen and locate the plastic guard just below the screen. gently pull it up and away from the body of the computer and set it aside. The screen wires and cables are now exposed above the keyboard. Unplug all connector ribbons and cables just below the screen from where they connect to the body of the computer.
5. Lift the keyboard up from the top and place it face-down over the trackpad. Then unplug the single connector ribbon where it connects to the back of the keyboard. Set the keyboard aside.
Laptop Battery Service for www.ibuynow.com.au comLaptop Battery Service for g-batteryshop.com
Quality Battery Supplier: www.ibuynow.com.au supply high quality laptop batteries, notebook batteries, HP Laptop Batteries, Toshiba Laptop Batteries, Fujitsu Laptop Batteries, Acer Laptop Batteries, Apple Laptop Batteries, Dell Laptop Batteries for USA laptop users. All laptop batteries are USA Stock, Manufacturer Warranty.
6. Use your screwdriver to remove the two screws on each hinge just below the LCD screen. Then lift the LCD screen from the computer.
7. Remove all screws from the top panel of the computer. Then use your fingers to pry up and remove the top panel.
8. Locate the section of green motherboard with the power jack connected to it. Unplug this section of motherboard from its socket in the computer and remove it.
9. Locate the damaged power jack and use your soldering iron to resolder any connectors that have been removed from the board. Once you have done this the jack should be fixed and you can reassemble your computer in the reverse order you took it apart.