In setting up something theres a bunch of factors to consider, examples are how much material is required, what type of material is needed, hiring professionals to do it etc. Tearing apart the old roof requires massive work not to mention may also pose very serious dangers. But doing it the right way makes it possible for you to steer clear from such hazards. Heres the proper way of installing new roof.
1. Tear the old covering by hand peeling it upwards, do this by detaching off large portions. In order to save time and energy make use of different tools available such as pitchforks, nail removers and shovel. Carry out this procedure while uprooting old nails as well. Make sure the roof is perfectly clear before moving on. (Make sure to dispose all waste in proper areas).
2. You need to have a nail magnet to make sure that everything is patent.
3. Start installing the roofing paper, do this from the bottom edge upwards. Let it hang over the roof at least inches. In order to secure roofing paper, use a nail gun to help keep it in place.
4. Apply the second layer of roofing paper; remember to overlap the first paper by one line. Repeat the same procedure until the whole roof is totally covered. The purpose of doing this is to create a waterproof sheet before installing the roof itself.
5. Start shingling from the corner to edge, a shingle is a small flat tile that can either be made of wood or asphalt which functions as an overlap row to cover a roof.
6. When done with all the procedures, your roof is all set.
To preserve safety use protective coverings such as construction gloves and a tool belt to make the job easier to carry out. Replacing a roof is a big outlay, but it may all be worth it after seeing an enhanced exterior of your home.
Again in performing these tasks, you may encounter grave hazards. Its still best to leave this job to experts. But if you persist on doing it yourself to cut off expenses, take note of the Proper guidelines in installing a new roof.
Stephen Curry Has a New Life Coach
James Corden heads to Northern California to spend time with Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry, and the two play some mini golf and take a ride in the carpool lane with some Disney songs.
“Subscribe To “”The Late Late Show”” Channel HERE: http://bit.ly/CordenYouTube
Watch Full Episodes of “”The Late Late Show”” HERE: http://bit.ly/1ENyPw4
Like “”The Late Late Show”” on Facebook HERE: http://on.fb.me/19PIHLC
Follow “”The Late Late Show”” on Twitter HERE: http://bit.ly/1Iv0q6k
Follow “”The Late Late Show”” on Google+ HERE: http://bit.ly/1N8a4OU
Watch The Late Late Show with James Corden weeknights at 12:35 AM ET/11:35 PM CT. Only on CBS.
Get the CBS app for iPhone & iPad! Click HERE: http://bit.ly/12rLxge
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream live TV, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! http://bit.ly/1OQA29B
Each week night, THE LATE LATE SHOW with JAMES CORDEN throws the ultimate late night after party with a mix of celebrity guests, edgy musical acts, games and sketches. Corden differentiates his show by offering viewers a peek behind-the-scenes into the green room, bringing all of his guests out at once and lending his musical and acting talents to various sketches. Additionally, bandleader Reggie Watts and the house band provide original, improvised music throughout the show. Since Corden took the reigns as host in March 2015, he has quickly become known for generating buzzworthy viral videos, such as Carpool Karaoke.”