Youth is always desired in our culture. It means vitality, excitement, and health. So when you’re walking down the street, don’t let people pass you by. Be noticed with your extraordinary skin. First things first, people see your face most immediately. That’s why it’s so important to keep it looking young. Follow these tips to better facial care, and turn heads when you’re walking down the block.
1. Moisturize: Lines form around your mouth and eyes as young as your late twenties. If you moisturize you will be able to visibly reduce the appearance of such wrinkles. You don’t have to spend a lot of money for a fine moisturizer. Choose one free of fragrance and oil, especially mineral oil, which can actually age your skin. And don’t forget your neck! A saggy neck is one of the first signs of old age. Gobble gobble!
2. Clay face mask: You can buy a clay face mask or green clay mask at many beauty stores, or you can make your own. A quarter cup of whole milk, half cup of honey, two egg whites and half a cup of oats mixed together will organicize your face. And after you rinse, don’t forget to moisturize. This is just clay face mask out of many on the internet.
3. Pull Your Hair Up: Gravity does a lot of damage to your skin. Wear your hair up to look younger, especially after a long night. Also, after years of sleeping with your head flat, gravity pulls on your face, accelerating the wrinkling process. Prop your head higher before you go to sleep to avoid this.
4. Eye cream: Crows feet can make you look significantly older. Try using an eye cream before bed to fill in the gaps of your skin and make your eyes look younger.
5. Sunscreen: Even during the winter, strong sun can dry your skin, making it look lifeless and dull. Use a high SPF sunscreen, especially if you’re fair, if you want to protect your face from aging and skin cancer.
6. Health: Drinking more water, smoking less, and eating more fruits and vegetables means a healthier life, and healthier skin. Sleep is also a large contributor to how you look and feel. Try to get 8 hours a night for skin that looks bright and young.
When you take care of yourself, you see results. Eat right, sleep well, moisturize and you will look good for longer. When people see you walking down the street they will turn to look at you, and if you have children you might be able to pass for their siblings. As with most things in life, what you put in is what you get out.