The PC200E is a great and inexpensive solution if you or our business or organization are searching for a manual spiral coil binding system that comes with its own an electric spiral coil inserting device. Here are some of the great features of this machine.
1. The PC200E almost certainly offers more features for the price than you will find in just about any other spiral coil binding system. At such a low price, you may be expecting it to be constructed of plastic or other cheaper materials. You will be pleased to find, however, that this machine is rugged, rough and ready, made entirely of metal in every part and component. This kind of durability makes the PC200 a great fit for a small office with generally fairly low volume needs when it comes to spiral coil binding.
2. One of the best features of the PC200E is the fully disengageable punching pins. What this means to you is that you can prevent any of the punching dies from engaging, which then makes it possible for you to use this machine to punch and bind just about any size of book or booklet. Imagine the versatility that this offers you. You can bind your company’s calenders one day, while creating menus the next. Reports, proposals and presentations can all be created on one machine, saving your business time and effort.
3. It is a sad fact that the majority of the spiral coil binding systems come with just a few disengageable dies, if they have any at all. While this makes them work fine with the most common sheet sizes, it may leave their owners in the lurch if they suddenly need to produce a document of a non standard size. If you have the PC200E on hand, however, you aren’t going to find yourself limited to any of the standard sheet sizes.
4. Even at-home hobbyists can use the PC200E to put together photo books, scrapbooking projects, and other crafty things in any size that they choose. The open throat design of the PC200E also ensures that you will be able to work with documents that are longer than the standard eleven inches. Quite a lot of diversity in one machine!
5. The PC200E includes a foot pedal that activates the electric spiral coil inserter. This means that you can keep both hands on the document while you are doing your coil inserting.
6. The coil inserter is conveniently located in the top of the PC 200E making it easy to use and operate.
7. The PC200E also comes with its own pair crimping pliers. A necessary part of the spiral coil binding process, these specialized pliers make crimping the ends of your wire a breeze,and help to ensure the durability of your booklet. Surprisingly, not every spiral coil machine comes with these vital tools, but you can rest assured that the PC200E will not leave you in the lurch.
8. As the least expensive spiral punch and electric inserter on the market, the PC 200E gives you a great value and a world of options. SABUNG AYAM