OK, so your face is a mess because of something that happened that affected you emotionally. You cannot leave the house like this or everybody will see you have been crying for hours. But, what can you do after you have cried a lot? Don’t fear! Just take these simple steps to fix your face after you have finished crying.
1. You must stop crying.Get a grip and cool down. Breathe deeply for a minute and realize that life goes on. You can’t fix your face until you’re done crying.
2. Rinse your face. Your makeup is probably wrecked anyway. Cold water is most effective to snap you out of it you have cried a lot.
3. Reduce the redness in your eyes. Use some eye drops. It is believed that eye drops can help lips and noses too since they constrict blood vessels.
4. Eliminate puffiness. Take an ibuprofen pill immediately and you should see results. (Take it as soon as possible because the affect might take a few minutes).
5. Refresh your eye area. If you wear contacts, rinse them and put them back in. Really, glasses would be better at this moment because they put a barrier between your red eyes and people you meet. Distracting away from your eyes is the idea. Sunglasses are a good idea too.
6. Redo your makeup. You will need to just get the basics at the moment. If anyone asks, just say you weren’t expecting to be going out. Apply concealer over dark circles and fix any shiny areas. You have probably washed away the mascara on your lower eyelashes, so put another thin layer there if you like.
You may not look perfect, but these tips will help to repair your face so that no one will really notice you have been crying. It might be a tough call but a smile will finish off your look, so put on a brave face and get out there!