Anyone who familiar with the internet knows that E-books are the new wave of the future and the future is here. At one time, the only way for information to be given from one person to another was by engraving on stone tabs, which was centuries ago in the stone age. Luckily, we are much more advanced than that today, but still even bound books are becoming a thing of the past for many of us.
The printed word for many individuals is no longer a major part of their lives. In fact, many individuals no longer depend on receiving their daily news from print, but instead will get their new from the internet. The same is being done as far as books are concerned.
E-books can be your new marketing salesman if properly marketing with the right images and text. Of course, your E-book will need to have valuable information and links to various web pages that will aid recipients for it to become a valuable tool to them in the future. As a result, the recipients of your E-book will automatically see the importance of your E-book and want to share it with their friends.
Within your E-book you will have the opportunity to present the story of your product, service, and business as well as links to your website and other affiliated pages, which will make it your best salesman if done correctly. However, keep in mind that your E-book needs to be as informative as possible, but at the time be sure it remains entertaining.
Your E-book should include links that will direct recipients back to your not only your website, but also your sale page as well. Inform recipients they are free to distribute your E-book to others as well as post it on their site as a free download if they desire. This is an excellent way to market any products and services you have within your E-book for your viral marketing campaign.
The last thing you need to do prior to sending out your E-book to recipients is to double check any spelling and grammar. Next, test each link within your E-book to ensure they are working properly. Any errors found within your E-book will only reflect towards you and your business, which in turn will damage your reputation.
Après la relativité restreinte, Einstein veut généraliser le concept et comprendre la gravitation. Ses découvertes vont alors révolutionner notre conception de l’univers, et ouvrir la voie à tous les champs d’études de la cosmologie moderne : le big bang, la théorie des cordes, l’expansion de l’univers, l’inflation de l’univers, le multivers, etc. Alors restez bien curieux, et prenez le temps d’e-penser.
http://youtube.com/epenser1 – http://facebook.com/epenser – http://twitter.com/epenser
© e-penser | Bruce Benamran
Liens complémentaires :
– principe d’équivalence https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Principe_d’%C3%A9quivalence
– comprendre les tenseurs https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5liqUk0ZTw
– tenseur de Rieman https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenseur_de_Riemann
– tenseur de Ricci https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenseur_de_Ricci
– visualiser la gravitation https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTY1Kje0yLg
– métrique Riemannienne https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/M%C3%A9trique_riemannienne
Youtubers à suivre :
– DanyCaligula https://www.youtube.com/DanyCaligula
– Pouhiou https://www.youtube.com/pouhiou
– Coup de Phil’ https://www.youtube.com/LeCoupdePhil
– CodeMU https://www.youtube.com/codemutv
– Le papa de l’internet https://www.youtube.com/fujixgurusyndrome
– Dirty Biology https://www.youtube.com/dirtybiology
– Le fossoyeur de films https://www.youtube.com/deadwattsofficiel
– Florence Porcel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9HapjjoLqdDNwKEWQRaiyA
– Physics girl https://www.youtube.com/physicswoman