Business blogs are a commercial device used in communicating with employees or customers to share their experience, skills and knowledge. They are like extending the business community. Blogs used in business is an outstanding technique to share a company’s proficiency, connecting them with potential customers and giving a bonus to web traffic.
Business blog creates a web communication which allow companies of all sizes to build a devoted web following and to reach new people. Blog help to manage, share, publish and organize communications to present as well as new customers.
There are varieties of ways to use blog as a business and they are as follows:
· You can use games and organize daily contests as a huge promo for a blog. This is amusing and brings the customers back.
· You can do promotions in few days or every week; can use blog in highlighting them.
· You can place the common questions and get a variety of mails to the webmaster account. This gives the customer a set place to visit and look for answers and questions, which can be mailed to help people.
· You can add variety of new information’s, products, articles on daily basis. A speedy blog entry shows the updated articles and products on the site, which will make sometimes hard for the customers to decide what is new.
· Instead of posting articles or products, you can post pictures of the products with a little self explanatory description under it.
· The most attractive part of the business blogs are the news posted on them, which should be specifically applicable to the company.
· You should keep a note of what you have planned for the customers. Blog can be used to max out interest in projects and products of the future, entries are archived so you don’t lose anything or lose the customer by any chance. And in addition to it if you are using blog tool, it can be used for judging the interest, before sending it for live.
· In case you are having software company and you are a software developer you have an advantage because it fascinates your customers to see how you are moving the new projects. Blog software is easy to use. Simply write your thoughts, link to resources, and publish to your blog, all at the push of a few buttons.
“In a Heartbeat” – Animated Short Film by Beth David and Esteban Bravo
A closeted boy runs the risk of being outed by his own heart after it pops out of his chest to chase down the boy of his dreams.
Facebook Page – https://www.facebook.com/inaheartbeat2017/
Official Tumblr Page – https://inaheartbeat-film.tumblr.com/
IMDB – http://www.imdb.com/title/tt6969946/?ref_=tt_rec_tt
Produced at Ringling College of Art and Design by
Music by Arturo Cardelús https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFaXJffksZY
Sound Design by Nick Ainsworth https://www.ainsworthsound.com/
© Beth David and Esteban Bravo 2017